~HELLS FURY~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HELLS FURY~

HELLS FURY FallenSword Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New FS Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IpFreeley
Admin
Admin
IpFreeley

FS Character Sheet
Character Name: IpFreeley
Guild Rank: Chaotic Fire Lords High Council
Level: 211

New FS Skills Empty
PostSubject: New FS Skills   New FS Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:12 am

Name any Skills/Buffs you would like to see or would like to have seen in the last Skill/Buff update.
Back to top Go down
https://hellsfury.aforumfree.com
IpFreeley
Admin
Admin
IpFreeley

FS Character Sheet
Character Name: IpFreeley
Guild Rank: Chaotic Fire Lords High Council
Level: 211

New FS Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: New FS Skills   New FS Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 am

I personally would have liked to see a buff strictly dedicated to relice defense. This there were more than one person sitting on a relic with you, you would only have to cast the buff on yourself and it would work for all members sitting on the relic along side of you. Would help avoid stamina loss by buffing everyone with defense. I think that if such a buff was implimented it should take a around 30 to 40 stamina away BUT it would save in the end especially with guilds like ours that have "relic hunters". Perhaps this could be a buff that would be only available to Guilds not individual players. Which would introduce GUILD BUFFS!!!! thumb up

I also thought it would be nice to make a buff that is in a way similar to animal magnetism. However, I believe the buff should be towards elites/legendaries. This would help SE hunters find SE's. Granted this buff should cost a bit and I don't think it should be a SE/LE is found everytime you move, that would defeat the entire purpose of the SE hunter. This in my opinion should be the most expensive buff stamina wise a player could get just because of how much a player can profit from hunting SE/LE. I'm not sure whether this should be a buff for finding SE/LE's more often or if it should be a buff that increases the chance of a drop ONLY for SE/LE's.

In the update I would have liked to see two things addressed that did not happen. columbo
(1) Deflect - I think that the buff should cost people the stamina they used to attack you instead of the player who attacks you losing no stamina at all. i.e. if a player attacks you with 10 stamina they do not lose the 10 stamina it only delays that person from attacking you again. With the loss of stamina the buff would actually serve it's purpose and deter players from attacking you. great

(2) Spell Breaker - From everyone who I have talked to on FS I have only heard a handful of people say that the buff has gone off. In my opinion the percentage of the buff should be increased to the same effect as deflect. The two buffs are essentially the same except one being for offense and one for defense obviously.

Buff Ideas in the works:
I just thought of something that may help the bounty hunter. Maybe a buff that would help decrease the chance of a bounty being taken detected. For example when you attack someone on the bounty board and you have this particular buff activated on yourself, your name would not show up if they decide to place a bounty on you after the attack. Granted however, I think if such a buff was implemented it should only be work for the person who actually completes the bounty. hehe
Back to top Go down
https://hellsfury.aforumfree.com
DragonX800
Fire Demon High Council
Fire Demon High Council
DragonX800

FS Character Sheet
Character Name: DragonX800
Guild Rank:
Level: 353

New FS Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: New FS Skills   New FS Skills I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Absorb +0.1% chance per point that you will absorb 25% of the damage inflicted on you.
[Adept Learner] Adept Learner +0.2% per point increase in xp from creature kills.
[Animal Magnetism] Animal Magnetism +0.2% per point chance to make certain creatures respawn at your location.
[Arterial Strike] Arterial Strike Gain additional 0.1% xp per point for every additional round of combat. (Note that this does not activate if conserve activated)
[Assist] Assist +0.05% per point chance of one of your allies assisting in combat vs. creatures. (Ally is randomly selected and adds 50% of their attack, defense, damage, armor and hp - note this also excludes allies whom are more than 25 levels above you.).
[Aura of Protection] Aura of Protection +0.1% base Defence, +0.1% base Armor and +0.1% base HP per point.
[Berserk] Berserk +0.2% base Damage per point.
[Bloodthirst] Bloodthirst +0.2% chance per point to drain 5% of your opponents current HP per combat turn from your opponent.
[Brewing Master] Brewing Master +0.5% per point to the duration of potions when consumed while active.
[Buff Master] Buff Master Chance to give 2x the normal buff duration when casting skills on other players. (Does not work on self!)
[Chi Strike] Chi Strike 0.1% per point of your Health total is added to your damage
[Conserve] Conserve +0.05% per point chance that combat (vs. players and vs. creatures) will use no stamina. (Excludes group/relic combat)
[Constitution] Constitution +0.1% per point increase to your defense.
[Counter Attack] Counter Attack Uses 0.25% extra stamina (per point) to add 0.25% to both attack and damage. (Both values are rounded up, vs. creature only)
[Dark Curse] Dark Curse +0.2% reduction of opponents defence per point.
[Death Dealer] Death Dealer For every 5 kills in a row, without dying, you gain +0.01% extra damage per point (Max 20% and vs. creatures only).
[Deathwish] Deathwish +0.03% per point chance to instantly kill vs. creatures. (Excludes Super Elites)
[Deep Pockets] Deep Pockets +0.25% per point reduction in gold lost on failed combat vs creatures.
[Defiance] Defiance +0.25% per point reduction in xp lost when defeated in combat vs creatures.
[Deflect] Deflect +0.25% chance per point that a player attacking you will automatically fail before combat starts .
[Doubler] Doubler At skill level 50+, 2x Stamina usage in combat in return for 2x gold/xp. At level 100+ 3x, and at level 150+ 4x. Note that stamina and xp loss are normal (not multiplied) if you lose a battle.
[Dull Edge] Dull Edge +0.4% per point reduction to creatures 'Piercing Strike' enhancement.
[Empower] Empower +0.1% per point increase to all currently active enhancements.
[Enchant Weapon] Enchant Weapon +0.1% per point stat bonus increase to your equipped weapon. (Excludes 'Gain' bonuses).
[Enchanted Armor] Enchanted Armor +0.1% per point stat bonus increase to your equipped armor. (Excludes 'Gain' bonuses).
[Evade] Evade +0.1% base Defence per point.
[Extend] Extend +0.25% per point increase to skills durations that are cast while this skill is active.
[Extractor] Extractor Increases chance of success when attempting to extract Components from Resources. (A fixed +0.05% chance per point extra chance of success).
[Find Item] Find Item +0.1% per point increase of creatures current drop rate.
[Flinch] Flinch 0.1% per point decrease in enemies Attack stat
[Force Shield] Force Shield +0.1% per point chance to reduce damage done to you to 1.
[Fortify] Fortify +0.1% base Armor per point.
[Fortitude] Fortitude Defense stat is added to HP. (0.1% per point)
[Four Leaf] Four Leaf +0.1% per point chance that craftable items are discovered already 'Perfect'.
[Fury] Fury +0.1% base Attack and +0.1% base Damage per point.
[Great Vigor] Great Vigor +0.2% base HP per point.
[Holy Flame] Holy Flame +0.2% extra damage vs. undead per point.
[Ignite] Ignite +0.1% per point chance per point that your opponent will be set on fire. Each successful hit thereafter will inflict between 5% and 10% extra damage.
[Inventor] Inventor Increases chance of success when attempting to Invent items/potions. (A fixed +0.05% chance per point extra chance of success)
[Inventor II] Inventor II Chance not to consume (or consume less) components when inventing items.
[Keen Edge] Keen Edge +0.1% per point to your attack for each complete set equipped.
[Last Ditch] Last Ditch +0.2% per point chance to survive death in combat (once per combat).
[Librarian] Librarian +0.1% per point chance to gain double xp from creatures.
[Light Foot] Light Foot 0.05% chance to use no stamina while moving on the world map.
[Mastersmith] Mastersmith +0.5% chance per point to repair each of your items in your backpack.
[Merchant] Merchant +0.05% per point chance to gain double gold from creatures.
[Mesmerize] Mesmerize 0.1% per point chance to reduce a creatures armor and defense by 50% (vs. creature only)
[Nightmare Visage] Nightmare Visage 0.25% per point of your Attack will be transferred into Defense. (Great for offline protection!)
[Quest Finder] Quest Finder Increases the chance a quest item will drop. (If you fail to obtain an item, an extra roll is given for Quest Finder at a fixed percentage based on the points allocated to the skill. If this second roll is successful, you will obtain one of the available quest items drops (if any)).
[Rage] Rage +0.2% base attack per point.
[Reflection] Reflection 0.1% per point of enemies damage inflicted is added to your next combat strike.
[Rock Skin] Rock Skin +0.1% base Defence and +0.1 base Armor per point.
[Sanctuary] Sanctuary +0.1% per point increase to your armor
[Savagery] Savagery 0.05% chance per point that your defense stat is added to your attack and your armor stat is added to your damage.
[Shatter Armor] Shatter Armor +0.05% per point chance to reduce opponents armor by 75%.
[Shield Strike] Shield Strike 0.1% per point chance that your defense stat is reduced to zero and your damage is doubled.
[Shockwave] Shockwave +0.1% per point chance per point that your opponent will forfeit their next combat turn.
[Spectral Knight] Spectral Knight +0.1% per point chance to reduce targets armor by 100%. (vs Creature only)
[Spell Breaker] Spell Breaker +0.1% per point chance to remove a random buff from PvP target upon a successful attack.
[Stun] Stun +0.1% chance per point to half opponents chance to hit.
[Summon Shield Imp] Summon Shield Imp Creates an Imp which can absorb 100% of damage. Each full absorb uses one of the Shield Imp's hit points. The Shield Imp starts with 3 hit points and gains one for each 50 points placed in this skill. The Shield Imp auto-debuffs when it reaches zero hit points. (Note Super-Elites can crush the imp in a single turn regardless of hit points remaining and it only works in PvE.
[Super Elite Slayer] Super Elite Slayer +0.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to super elite creatures.
[Terrorize] Terrorize 0.1% per point decrease in enemies Damage stat
[Treasure Hunter] Treasure Hunter +0.2% per point additional gold from creatures.
[Unbreakable] Unbreakable +0.5% per point chance per point of equipment not taking durability loss during combat.
[Vision] Vision Lights up dark realms. More skill points allow more vision on the 'Map' screen. (Vision radius increases every 50 levels
[Wither] Wither +0.2% per point chance of a 50% reduction of your opponents HP at the start of combat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fallenherodragon
Sponsored content

New FS Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: New FS Skills   New FS Skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FS Skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~HELLS FURY~ :: Suggestions :: Fallen Sword Suggestions-
Jump to: